CommScope, Inc. Senior Engineer, R&D in Bangalore, India
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
We are looking for (7 -12) Years of experience, strong C++ developer responsible for building Wireless Telecom Domain LTE applications on Embedded Systems. Strong knowledge in Data structures is required. And also good knowledge on debugging tools like GDB is needed. Responsibility will be design, develop Applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
2) Implement performance and quality modules
3) Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
4) Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Related Education & Experience:
1) Candidate should posses a Bachelor/Master degree in CS/ECE/EEE)
2) 7 -12 Yrs of related experience
Required Skills and Knowledge:
1) Strong proficiency in C++, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming.
2) Experience in IPC, socket programming, Semaphores and RPC
3) Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
4) Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
4) Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
5) Familiarity with templating in C++
6) Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions.
8) Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
9) Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
10) Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, Demalloc, gdb-scripts, and assembly level debugging (as required)
11) Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
12) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Such ClearCase.
13) Familiarity with any lite-weight DB like sqlite etc.
Mandatory Key skills:
1) C++, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming
2) Hands-on experience with ClearCase as source code control tool.
3) Strong debugging skills at system level, memory related issues and crash debugging
Desirable Key skills:
1) Familiarity with tools/scripts for Log Analysis and system performance monitoring
2) Good communication skills required, Independent and proactive way of working desired.
3) Good team worker
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer