CommScope, Inc. Principal Software Engineer- Embedded in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Responsible for designing, developing and integrating Datapath, Networking and other Systems Software in Embedded Systems for Telecommunication products.
· BS in EE/CS with 10 years of Embedded Software development experience or MS with 8 years experience
· MS or PhD in CS/EE preferred
· Excellent understanding as well as implementation experience in IP Networking, Switching and Ethernet protocols
· Experience with design and implementation of high-performance packet processing systems (SMP Linux, Bare Metal, RTOS)
· Experience with design/development on multi-threaded and multi-processor systems
· Strong Expertise in C/C++ development
· Strong debugging skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of LTE protocols
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.