CommScope, Inc. SMA Machine Operator in Forest, Virginia
Job 1 of 1
Posting Position Title
SMA Machine Operator
Pre Job Description
CommScope (NASDAQ: COMM) helps companies around the world design, build and manage their wired and wireless networks. Our network infrastructure solutions help customers increase bandwidth; maximize existing capacity; improve network performance and availability; increase energy efficiency; and simplify technology migration. You will find our solutions in the largest buildings, venues and outdoor spaces; in data centers and buildings of all shapes, sizes and complexity; at wireless cell sites and in cable headends; and in airports, trains, and tunnels. Vital networks around the world run on CommScope solutions
General Summary of Position : Machine Operator -3rd shift
Set up, operate and maintain various equipment, including SMT pick and place, screen printer, AOI, conveyors, computers, reflow oven, and screen cleaner.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Set-up, run and maintenance of screen printer, AOI, or SMT equipment in accordance with released work instructions as needed.
• Pickup kits for SMT runs from stockroom
• Interpret parts list, assembly drawings, work instructions and visual aids
• Load SMT or AOI equipment with proper parts/programs for specific boards in accordance with released documentation.
• Inspect raw boards prior to SMT operation
• Unload SMT or AOI machine and return all parts to proper location in stock
• Set-up, load, and unload reflow oven after chip placement
• Perform general machine maintenance routines per work instructions
• Inspect completed boards prior to transfer. Perform quality workmanship with ability to evaluate and adjust unsatisfactory quality where appropriate
• Participate in team activities, meetings and decisions
· High School Diploma or GED
· Able to work 3rd shift.
· IPC 610 certified a plus
· Excellent Computer (Microsoft Office Suite) and mechanical skills a must
· Use of soldering iron and hand tools
· Knowledge of electronic components
· Good communication skills
· Ability to participate in a team environment
• Work with little supervision
Post Job Description
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
Auto req ID