CommScope, Inc. Analyst, IT Security in Hyderabad, India
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Job Title : Analyst IT Security
This position isresponsible for administration of the information security program, oversightand recommendations of technology security controls, risk, and compliancemanagement.
This role supportsEnterprise Information Security including audits & assessments, riskmanagement, compliance management, and security awareness. In addition, thisposition supports internal and external audits, including gathering anddiscussing evidence and managing remediation responses and activities. This position reports to the InformationSecurity Manager within Security Governance.
· Identify and track issues, assess impact, andexecute resolution.
· Ensure effective integration managementthroughout the life cycle of projects.
· Develop training requirements and plans.
· Assist in preparation of Disaster Recoveryplanning and testing.
· Track and monitor the detection and remediationof security vulnerabilities within applications, hosts, and infrastructure.
· Track and ensure adequate and timely resolutionsof all audit and risk assessment findings relating to security.
· Develop IT controls monitoring programs toensure compliance-related risks are mitigated.
· Perform compliance checks.
· Setup and operationalize issues & correctiveaction plans.
· Develop and define metrics.
· Moderate the annual review and update of globaland IT policies.
· Dashboard updating & reporting.
· Support and facilitate regulatory complianceinitiatives e.g. PCI, HIPPA, SOX.
· Participate in annual security awarenesscampaign.
Education & Skill Set
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology,Computer Science, or related curriculum.
• CISA or CISSP preferred.
• 3 to 5 years of related experience.
• Familiarity with IT solution delivery processes.
• Extremely detail and controls oriented.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levelswith sponsors, vendors, and project team members.
• Demonstrate strong word processing,presentation, and reporting skills.
• Excellent communication, listening, andfacilitation skills.
• Excellent time management and relatedorganizational skills, including appropriate sense of urgency, a proactiveapproach, and a suitable ability to anticipate and manage project lifecycleevents, issues and obstacles
• Familiar with, and able to apply,generally-accepted security methods, concepts, and techniques.
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer