CommScope, Inc. Application Developer, BI in Suzhou, China
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
• Work with the source system analysts to understand the business process, data relationships, and windows available for data extraction.
• Program, test, implement and maintain any data extraction programs necessary to extract the data from source systems and move to the data warehouse.
• Develops business universes (semantic layer for ad-hoc reporting), reports, dashboards, and other business user facing analytics solutions.
• Work with security team to secure the data.
• Work with the System, Database, and Application Administrators to ensure that application performs within the defined performance parameters.
• Populate and maintain the metadata repository with up to date technical metadata such as data sources and transformation rules applied.
• Adhere to the organizational development process and standards.
• Experience in data analysis using SQL/PL-SQL.
• Experience in ETL tools such as Data services, Informatica, and Datastage, etc...
• Experience in Reporting tools such as Business Objects, Cognos.
• Familiarity with data modeling techniques
CommScope is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a fair and equal opportunity to each candidate!
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.