CommScope, Inc. Coordinator, Training in Suzhou, China
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
• College or above
• Be good at communication skills, can communicate via Mandarin and English
• Be open mind and have good personality, be flexible on situation management and job pressure
• Be good at document management and micro office software, at least word, excel and ppt
• Project management skill sets are preferred
• Coordinate various functional teams in BSA engineering and draft the training plan and activity plan, then arrange the training sections and activities for BSA engineering team.
• Record and share the training documents and maintain the library in weekly base
• Work with HR department on training strategy, planning and execution
• Support the documents and coordination for BSA engineering team in need.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.