CommScope, Inc. Manager, Project in Suzhou, China
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
· Work with PLM and design team to clarify scope/specification, cost target, business case of given new project.
· Review project proposal/plan to determine time frame, budget, procedure for accomplishing project, technical requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phase of projects.
· Confers with project team members to outline/negotiate work plan, assign duties/responsibilities, determines schedules and milestone tracking.
· Lead project team to ensure program scopes remain within design budget, quality and schedule agreements, following BSA product development process.
· Work with cross functional team including reliability, quality, material planning, purchasing, NPI to assure product readiness through design, pilot to full production. Find any opportunity during project implementation for the quickest “Time to Market”.
· Submits periodic reports and status updates to senior management as requested.
· Provide continuous assessment of project management best practices to ensure new, innovative project management practices can be applied to all the BSA product development process.
· Bachelors’ degree in Engineering; Masters’ degree in Engineering or
Engineering Project Management preferred.
· 5 years in a project management/leader role or equivalent experience with project management tool sets and ability to demonstrate how these have facilitated project success.
· Experience with antenna RF or Mechanical design and process is a plus.
· PMP accreditation of certification in technical project management is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills. Must effectively communicate across multiple disciplines, cultures, time zones and technology types, must be able to proficiently speak and write English and Chinese.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.