CommScope, Inc. Manager, Project in Suzhou, China
Job 1 of 1
Posting Position Title
· Work with PLM and design team to clarify scope/specification, cost target, business case of given new project.
· Review project proposal/plan to determine time frame, budget, procedure for accomplishing project, technical requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phase of projects.
· Confers with project team members to outline/negotiate work plan, assign duties/responsibilities, determines schedules and milestone tracking.
· Lead project team to ensure program scopes remain within design budget, quality and schedule agreements, following BSA product development process.
· Work with cross functional team including reliability, quality, material planning, purchasing, NPI to assure product readiness through design, pilot to full production. Find any opportunity during project implementation for the quickest “Time to Market”.
· Submits periodic reports and status updates to senior management as requested.
· Provide continuous assessment of project management best practices to ensure new, innovative project management practices can be applied to all the BSA product development process.
· Bachelors’ degree in Engineering; Masters’ degree in Engineering or
Engineering Project Management preferred.
· 5 years in a project management/leader role or equivalent experience with project management tool sets and ability to demonstrate how these have facilitated project success.
· Experience with antenna RF or Mechanical design and process is a plus.
· PMP accreditation of certification in technical project management is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills. Must effectively communicate across multiple disciplines, cultures, time zones and technology types, must be able to proficiently speak and write English and Chinese.
Auto req ID