CommScope, Inc. Senior Director, Operations BSA & EMC in Suzhou, China
Job 1 of 1
Posting Position Title
Senior Director, Operations BSA & EMC
1. Ability to develop, execute and achieve tactical and strategic initiatives through active leadership that positively impact business plans, operating profits, practices, policies and procedures
2. Ability to effectively select, develop, coach, empower and motivate the operations staff to ensure growth in their scope of responsibility and accountability for operational excellence
3. Ability to communicate clearly to audience and to present ideas and gain commitments that are crucial to the success of the business
4. Strong knowledge and ability to develop and interpret operating plans, budgets, capital plans, cost components and financial statements
5. Strong knowledge, skill, and ability to implement Lean manufacturing principles and process
6. Ability to lead change and establish operational metrics/key indicators for process control, communication, and performance improvement.
7. Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a global environment
8. A strong bias for action and results oriented strategic and tactical behavior
9. Possess conflict management skills and understand self-directed work teams
10. Ability to build strong teams with positive relations
1. Translate the corporate and Business Unit’s strategies into operational objectives and goals to drive performance improvement for all areas of responsibilities.
2. Develop and deploy proper resources, including but not limited to manpower, facility, machine and equipment, raw materials and auxiliary materials, documented and standardized operations procedures in every addressed places to accomplish operational and business goals.
3. Deliver on financial, operational, and business objectives, including but not limited to Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Inventory, Delivery, Productivity, and Cycle Time
4. Support the goal deployment planning and execution process including metric alignment to goals.
5. Implement cost improvement strategy and deliver committed improvements.
6. Support and uphold EHS policies.
7 . Actively coach, develop and provide performance feedback/actions to associates and support staff. Develop appropriate career path for all associates.
8 . Lead and support the compliance to laws and regulations related ISO14001, save nature sources in the daily work, and continuous improvement. Create low consume working environment.
9 . Lead and support the development of positive relationships with the customer, supplier, and all other stakeholders towards the excellence of operations as well as the best win-win result.
Auto req ID