CommScope, Inc. Senior Materials Planner in Suzhou, China
Job 1 of 1
Posting Position Title
Senior Materials Planner
- Be responsible for working with Engineering, Purchasing and CM management in order to manage engineering materials needs.
- Work as part of global team and be responsible of effective Engineering materials management.
- Be responsible for engineering materials and prototype logistics from among multiple engineering sites.
Role and Responsibilities
- Purchasing and logistics of materials required for Engineering prototyping and pre-production at Engineering location, for R&D demand only.
- Logistics of prototype and pre-production products from Engineering location to other CommScope locations and customers.
- Cooperate with the other functions in order to manage Engineering standard materials inventory in the proper way considering demand and safety stock required.
Skills and Requirements
- Two years of experience in materials procurement and logistics is required.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel) required.
- Fluent English. Must be able to communicate effectively with global material suppliers and vendors.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Auto req ID