CommScope, Inc. Specialist, Sourcing in Suzhou, China
Job 1 of 1
Posting Position Title
Summary :Serve as technical and purchasing liaison between program team and Suppliers. To execute sourcing activities to support global projects outsourced to contact manufactures inChina. This position will be located in SuZhou China, report to Purchasing Manager.
1.Seek for regional potential supplier base information and execute supplier evaluation;
1). Collect and coordinate regional suppliers’ information;
2).Conductpotential supply base analysis and assessment;
2.Determine most appropriate source, accomplish sourcing plan;
1). Execute supplier qualification process with supplier quality assurance team;
2). Drawing up newparts sourcing plan or existing partslocalization plan;
3). RFQ and cost analysis, determine the appropriate supplier;
3. Manage project with diverse component from contract manufactures in region.
1) .Assess supplier capabilities and make recommendations on supplier acceptabilityto program team.
2).Communicate with program team,ensure a thorough understanding of their requirements, and update thesourcingstatus timely.
3).Implementandtrackallparts sourcing status to ensure the project plan work on time;
4). Coordinate design review, engineering change and prototypesample approval.
5).Manage logistic process to ensure sample parts or production parts on-time delivery.
1). Frequently communicates with suppliers, build a good relationship with them;
2). Exert all available sources to optimize and integrate current suppliers, support theoverallcost down objective;
3).Push supplier continuous improvement on quality/delivery performance and cost reduction.
5. Category Management:
Be in charge of category management on some kinds of components in APAC Region.
1)Ensure that purchasing practices comply with established policies, procedures and ethical principles
2). Provide support to visitors from overseas.
3). Up to 30% travel may be required.
4). Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Material /Manufacturing Engineering.
2. At least 5 years sourcing experience for cable assembly and connectors, more than 3 years engineering position in electronic industry is much preferred.
3. Good commercial negotiation and supplier management skill.
4. Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to effectively interact with multiple organizational units.
5. Must be able to work on multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, while acting in a decisive manner and demonstrating a bias for action.
6. Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Proficiency in computer skills.
Auto req ID