CommScope, Inc. Supervisor, Quality in Suzhou, China
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions):
● Follow up internal and external customer complaint with coordinate defective analysis, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions initiation and implementation, response to customer when needed
● Support production by establishing and improving quality control plan and work instructions, audit production process and monitor quality measures, ensure the compliance of ISO requirements/corporate requirements/BU requirements
● Coordinate quality programs, management reviews, corrective action, preventive actions and lead continuous improvement activities in production by motivating quality and statistic tools, like control plan, PFMEA, control charts, Cp/Cpk, Poka Yoke, etc.
● Support quality reporting, reviews, measures and metrics to BU global team and site quality manager as need
● Participate product development project and NPI processes to insure product design compliance to corporate and company procedures and requirements in business unit level and site level
● Insure quality engineers/technicians are trained and qualified to perform their tasks assigned, insure them have enough capabilities on their jobs
● Conduct annual performance appraisals of quality engineers/ technicians, coordinate performance improvement and corrective action with them to achieve objectives
Engineering Bachelor degree is required
Must have good problem solving skills. Working knowledge of basic Quality tools such as SPC, FMEA, Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis, Poke Yoke, etc. required. Lean Six Sigma green belt certified is preferred
Must have working knowledge of ISO 9000 Quality System Standards. Internal auditor certified is preferred.
5-8 years of previous manufacturing related experience required.
Must have proven experience or ability to manage technically trained employees, including degreed engineers.
Must have strong interpersonal skills-must work well with all levels of employees within CommScope as well as outside company.
Must have basic computer skills. Familiar with SAP is preferred.
Good command of written and spoken English
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.