CommScope, Inc. Technician II, Process in Verna, United States
Job 1 of 1
Posting Position Title
Technician II, Process
Duties & Responsibilities
• Configuration, calibration and verification of the test equipments
• Work closely with the RF Engineer and the global test engineering for configuration of the test software and verification of the test equipment after configuration
• Preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance for the test equipments
• Ensure compliance to the test procedures and test equipment verification procedures
• Work closely with the Team Leaders and Process Engineer to implement standard production processes. Ensure correct BOM, drawings, routings and Work Instructions being followed.
• Modify or develop new processes / methods, tools, fixtures or equipments for repeatable, reliable and cost effective manufacturing.
• Provide precise feedback to Process Engineer on Yield issues.
• Analyze and find root causes for the product failure. Introduce Corrective, Preventive majors and improve First Pass Yield
• Elaborate actions plan, audits to prevent non conformity product situation. Escalate disciplinary issues to Shift Supervisor.
• Support new product introduction on manufacturing lines.
• Address Critical Machine, tool breakdowns and maintenance.
• Implement ECN.
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
Skill – Ability to effectively interact with personnel of various levels and disciplines. Ability to regularly contact, influence and negotiate with both internal and external individuals on complex issue.
Experience – 1 to 5 years of work experience in a medium volume /mix electro-mechanical manufacturing or production environment with an emphasis on manufacturing processes
Auto req ID