CommScope, Inc. Senior Engineer, R&D in Bangalore, India
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Job Title: Senior Engineer, R&D
Looking for candidates with in-depth working experience and tasks comprising in-depth analysis, implementation and support LTE Layer 2
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to sustenance of the software by means of handling queries, RCA for field issues, defect analysis, debug & fix in areas related to LTE L2 Layer
• Work with development engineering, test and support engineers to develop the solutions for customer issues
• Support the manager/PLM/release lead with design estimates & schedules for new enhancements
• Provide technical guidance and own troubleshooting tasks related to system level issues.
RELATED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Computer Electronics, Communication Engineering w/ 8 to 12 Years of Related Experience
• Master's in related curriculum such as Computer Electronics, Communication Engineering w/ 5 to 8 Years of Related Experience
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
• LTE System Level Knowledge and ability to understand and appreciate role and interaction of components in overall context of the system.
• Thorough understanding of and prior experience in architecting and designing Multi realtime threaded systems.
• Knowledge of LTE MAC, RLC and PDCP Layers. Exposure to L1 interface and high level knowledge of L1 Procedures is important.
• Knowledge of RRC, S1AP and RRM would be beneficial.
• Good knowledge of UNIX and Clear case will be an advantage
• Good Knowledge of IP Networking.
• Good programming Skill.
• Knowledge of LTE Mac Scheduler
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.